2009 Mr. Olympia in Las Vegas

Hello everyone,

Hope all is going well with you, I have had a busy week and weekend and haven't been able to post. My workout and eating were a been a bit crazy too. I didn't gained anything last week, but didn't loose any either.

I had a wonderful weekend with my boyfriend Matthew, boy, was it a BUSY weekend! We went shopping, out dancing one night, out to eat several times, went to the movies and even had a nice picnic at the park today. We had a blast! I love weekends like that!

I am however back to the grind again tomorrow. I really want to drop a few more lbs. especially before Sept. 24th when I travel to Las Vegas! :)

I am so excited I will be attending the 2009 Mr. Olympia. Matthew and I are staying for 5 great days of FUN!! I can't wait! I am so looking forward to the convention and just spending time with my baby in Vegas. Anyone else going? If so, let me know and maybe we can meet up!

Well it's late so I'm going to call it a night and go snuggle in bed and watch Big Brother (YES we are both addicted to it). Have a great night everyone! I will be back again this week posting! I have a few new recipes, I can't wait to share with you all!

Here's to a healthier you,
Shelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...