Mini Pancake Muffins (Blueberry and Pecan)

I made these this past weekend for the whole family and everyone LOVED them! I had to make 2 batches because my husband ate 19 of them. LOL, yep you read that right, 19, all by himself! Now I do NOT recommend you eat that many, but they are very low in calories, only about 25-30 calories each and are so Yummy!


Mini Pancake Muffins

Ingredients:
1 cup Multigrain Pancake Mix (I use Arrowhead Mills) *
2/3 cup Soy Milk (or any milk)
1/2 cup Sugar Free Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Syrup (I use Torani Sugar-Free Syrups) *
Frozen Blueberries & Chopped Pecans

* these products can be purchased online OR can usually be found at your local grocery or health food store. You can also use a different brand.

Directions:
Mix pancake mix, milk, and syrup together till thoroughly combined. Pour batter into a 24 cup mini muffin tin that has been sprayed with Pam. Fill about 3/4 way up.

Top each muffin with a 3 frozen blueberries or chopped pecans.

Bake at 350 for 12-14 minutes or until golden. Serve with sugar-free syrup.



This recipe is so versatile too. You can change out the flavors too by using a different sugar-free syrup flavor and different toppings. Enjoy :)


8 comments:

  1. Misty said...

    yumm! awesome idea
    do you have to put the syrup in the mix...and I wonder if sugar free will matter?
    As a type 1 and with a daughter who is a type 1 ...we try to avoid regular or even lite because it does crazy things with our bg's

  2. Misty said...

    Ok lets try reading the ingredients correctly before I comment lol oops

  3. Mom Getting Fit said...

    Misty,

    I use sugar-free syrup :)

  4. Robin said...

    yumm-O!!

  5. Victoria Elizabeth said...

    Yummy! These look great!

  6. KarmaKristin said...

    These look great!! <3 your newest follower!

  7. Kamran Yaqoob said...

    I am Ryan "Energizer" Ehmann, owner of Altitude Fitness and I’ve been out of shape several times in my life, so beat down – tens of thousands of dollars in debt, depressed and my self-esteem so crushed that I was afraid to go out in public. I turned to the fitness industry as the vehicle to heal my mind and body, and that’s when my dreams began to become a reality. The power of a proven fitness program is life changing so just imagine how much more you could give to your family, career and friends if you were on top of your game?



    There is a champion in everyone…including YOU!



    If you’ve ever wanted to lose that extra 12, 18, 24, 36 (or MORE!) inches of Body Fat off your frame and experience the benefits of a healthier lifestyle, then this message will cut to the chase and give you the answers you’re looking for. My fat loss training system have taken me 28,882 hours and 10 years of personal training to Master it so years ago I quit working at Gold's Gym as the Fitness Manager and opened a small, private workout facility to educate people about foods, fitness and lifestyle. Altitude fitness is a fun family atmosphere that people come as they are in grey sweets, white T-shirts, no make-up and they are accepted as a team member who want to learn and get in shape. No one is judged, it's not a fashion show and no matter your health or fitness shape you are a part of the Fat Loss Team working together.



    I promise my "Fat Burning Zone" training program will get you to LOSE 12 inches in 12 workouts, Energize your mind, shrink body fat, sky rocket your confidence, increase your self image of yourself, improve the quality of your life and people will be saying, "WOW, you look AMAZING and have a GLOW of happiness! This will be the last fitness program you ever do...............Wooo Hoooo

  8. TransformingMyLife said...

    I just started my diet today, and all of your food photos make me hungry. Anyway, love the blog and your story.

    Please follow my journey, so I'll have a reason to keep blogging and holding myself accountable.

    http://getrichgetfitgethealthy.com/blog/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...