Pumpkin & Chocolate Chip Pancakes

Today for breakfast, I decided to cook up a big batch of pancakes. I found a wonderful recipe over at "Meal Makeover Moms". This is an Awesome website. I found it about 2 weeks ago and I now visit it everyday. All the recipes we have tried, my entire family loved them. They have a lot of recipes on their website, as well as a podcast, a blog, cooking videos and much more. I even ordered their printed cookbook the other day, it should arrive next week. I can't wait! We are trying 2 more of their recipes tomorrow night and Monday night for dinner. I'll be sure to post about them too.

I mixed up the dry ingredients the night before to save time in the morning. I also doubled the recipe so that we would have left overs for the kids to eat for the next couple mornings.

We served them with Organic Pure Maple Syrup and Strawberries and Bananas. They were so YUMMY!



Note: See the little toothpick sticking out of one of the strawberries? My kids think that it's fun to eat them with a toothpick and will eat more this way :)

Find recipe here.

Here's to a healthier you,
Shelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...