Awesome Breakfast - Whipped Banana Oatmeal

Hey everyone, I made a new oatmeal this morning for breakfast and liked it so much, I had to share it with you. It was so good!

It's called "Whipped Banana Oatmeal" and I found the recipe over at "Kath Eats". She has a TON of oatmeal recipes but the one I made was the first one at the top.

Here is my bowl:



It was so creamy and good. I topped it with chopped pecans and 1 tsp. of "Dark Chocolate Dreams" peanut butter. If you haven't tried this stuff, you need to. It is so good. I found out about it in my "Eat This, Not That" book.



It was a VERY filling breakfast. I made a double batch and will see how well it reheats tomorrow morning. I'm going to top it with something else this time, not sure what yet! :)

Here's to a healthier you,
Shelly

1 comments:

  1. Fit FactorY said...

    I admit that I dont particularly like oatmeal but I think adding in those nuts and bananas may change my mind :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...