Hey I'm still alive!!!

Hey everyone, it's been awhile since I posted but I'm still alive and going well! So much has happened in my life since my last post!

I got ENGAGED in Nov! I'm so excited. Our wedding is set for May 15, 2010. Time is really flying by so I have been very busy working on all the details of the wedding. You can check out our wedding website if you like http://www.matthewandshelly.com/
planning a wedding is MUCH more work than I ever expected and our wedding is a small one so I can't even imagine planning a large one. It's been fun tho and for the first time in my life, I will wear an actual wedding dress and walk down the aisle. I'm so very happy and so excited for our big day!

At some point in the beginning of Nov. my fiance also hurt his back. After weeks of going to see different Dr's. they finally determined that he needed back surgery so he had that on Dec. 28th. and was recovering.

So all of that along with the holidays really took up my time. I actually didn't step foot into a gym in like 1½ months! YIKES!! We are both back and going now but let me tell you, it's like starting all over. I have muscles in my body that HURT!! But it's feeling good to be back! We are at a new gym now (Gold's Gym in Kansas City) and I really like it. It's much larger than our old gym and has a lot more equipment. I'm also back to eating better. Not doing any "diet" per say, just eating less and better options. I find that works the best for me. I would love nothing more than to go on a strict diet and really lean up fast but it just isn't going to happen and I have come to terms with that so I'll do just do what I know works for me! :)

So I hope to be back to posting more often here and sharing things with you all. I really need to find some new and yummy recipes so I'll be sure to share them when I do. I'll also sneak in some wedding stuff too :)

Hope all is going well for everyone!!!

Here's to a healthier you,
Shelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...