Product Review: Swarovski Women’s Fitness Gloves

Work out…looking like a girl!

I LOVE this companies motto!

I received a pair of these awesome workout gloves from Femme Fitale Fitness in "HOT Pink" and I must say I am really impressed with them.

I'm pretty picky when it comes to workout gloves. I've went through several brands before finding ones I really loved and I've been using that brand for the past 2-3 years. Only problem is, they cost $50! YIKES! That's a lot for a pair of workout gloves, at least to me, it is :) I've tried the cheaper ones and just didn't care for them. Either the padding just wasn't there or the fit wasn't right. 

So I was really excited to try out these new gloves. They fit Perfect! The padding is Perfect! And they look pretty dang cute!

Hot Pink Fitness with Swarovski Crystals

A little information from their website:

Match your outfit or your mood and work out looking like a girl with these feminine, fingerless fitness gloves for weight lifting, spin classes, elipticals, rowing machines, pilates, yoga, wheelchair use, etc. Each color is hand embellished with color matched genuine Swarovski crystals!


Our women’s weight lifting gloves and fitness gloves include animal print women’s fitness gloves and color fitness gloves embellished with genuine Swarovski crystals. Our golf gloves are 100% soft lambskin leather, are also embellished with genuine Swarovski crystals, and feature a matching Swarovski crystal and glitter Bonjoc brand snap on ball marker.



I highly recommend these gloves to anyone that likes a great feeling glove that provides support and padding without being too bulky! Next on my list is an all black pair and perhaps I'll let my wild side out and get an animal print too :)

Be sure to check them out at: Femme Fitale Fitness

Wearing my new gloves at the gym!


 

8 comments:

  1. Myzdamena's World said...

    That's a great idea... pinktastic :) xxx

  2. holidei said...

    Hey! I really like ur blog and ha, those gloves are so cool!

    If ur iterested, check out my new blog :) I write about getting fit, healthy and overall feel good!

    http://happywar.blogspot.com/

  3. Sweetie_CO said...

    Ha, looks stylish and useful :) I think I will by a pair for myself.

    Sara Sweetie
    Should Women Take Whey Protein

  4. Nicole Thomas said...

    Hello mates, its wonderful paragraph concerning cultureand completely
    explained, keep it up all the time.

    Maltodextrin

  5. Nicole Thomas said...

    I've been browsing online more than 3 hours lately, yet I by no means discovered any interesting article like yours. It's beautiful worth enough for me.
    Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content material as you
    did, the web might be a lot more useful than ever before.
    Essential Amino Acids

  6. Nicole Thomas said...

    I hardly drop responses, but I browsed a few of the
    remarks on "Global Markets Update". I do have a couple of questions for you if it's okay. Could it be simply me or does it seem like some of the remarks appear as if they are coming from brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing on other social sites, I would like to follow anything fresh you have to post. Could you make a list of the complete urls of all your social community pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?
    Leucine

  7. Jorge Siliman said...

    Thanks for your article and sharing your expertise, it's really appreciated.It helped me a lot for what i was searching for. Keep it up. For more details about Weight Lifting Gloves Visit: Weight Lifting Gloves for Women

  8. Dawiall Brothers said...

    Dear sir,

    Dawiall Brothers. was incorporated in 1995, We have secured a prominent position as a reputed manufacturers and exporters of Boxing Products, MMA Products, Martial Arts Products, Striking Gear Products, Fitness Products and Hosiery Products.

    OUR INFRASTRUCTURE:

    Our factory is situated in the middle of the industrial city of sialkot and we are well equipped with the whole latest technology. We have complete in-house manufacturing. We focus on continuous improvements and new product development to incorporate features that are superior to what is currently available in the market.

    Thank you for the web visit. Please feel free to contact us.
    Email us: info@dawiallbro.com

    Dawiall Brothers . Product List:
    Boxing Gloves
    MMA Gloves
    Karate Uniforms
    Bag Mitts / Punching Gloves
    Boxing Shoes
    Boxing Shorts
    Boxing Gowns
    Thai Kickboxing Shorts
    Thai Kickboxing Uniforms
    Thai Kickboxing Trousers
    MMA Shorts
    Grappling Gloves
    MMA Rash Guards
    Taekwondo Uniforms
    Judo Uniforms
    Kungfu & Ninja Uniforms
    Ju_jutsu Uniforms
    Hapkido Uniforms
    Karate Belts
    Taekwondo Rackets
    Kit Bags
    Karate Shoes
    Taekwondo Shoes
    Kungfu Shoes
    Semi Contact Gloves
    Head Guards
    Punching Speed Balls
    Thai Kick Pads
    Punching Bags
    Focus Pads
    Curved Focus Pads
    Abdominal Groin Guards
    Shin instep Guards
    Chest Protectors
    Weightlifting Gloves
    Weightlifting Belts
    Medicine Balls
    T-Shirts


    --
    Junaid sarfraz Sales & Export Manager
    Dawiall moto Corporation .
    MOH. Hayat pura. 51310-Sialkot-Pakistan.
    Phone: + 92 (52) 3541995
    Fax: + 92 (52) 3541995
    Direct: + 92 (331) 4342650
    Skype: junaid.junaid20
    info@dawillmoto.com
    info@dawiallbro.com
    www.dawiallmoto.com
    www.dawiallbro.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...