Garden Turkey Meatballs & Spaghetti

Another great recipe compliments of "Meal Makeover Moms" for dinner last night. I swear I just love this website. Every recipe we have tried, my family has loved. This one was no exception.

Garden Turkey Meatballs & Spaghetti



You can find the recipe here.

I used Barilla Plus pasta and Walnut Arces organic pasta sauce. I did make a small changes with this one. I used half ground turkey and half lean ground beef. It turned out great!

We also had fresh spinach ready to eat with it but I decided I didn't want any. I did have some grapes.

It was a good and filling meal! The meatballs have oats, carrots and ground flaxseed in them but the kids didn't even notice them :)

All my best,
Shelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...