Awesome Workout Today: Precor AMT machine

I woke up early today to head to the gym to do cardio, which I usually do on the treadmill. I like the treadmill but my lungs are usually hurting so bad by the time I am done, I am just exhausted. I'm not fond of running but I do it. :)

Today, my trainer suggested I use a different machine called the AMT (Adaptive Motion Trainer ) by Precor. I have never tried this machine before today and let me tell you, I LOVE it! I had such a great workout. I burned 600 calories in an hour and really built up a sweat. I could feel it in my legs, butt and even my arms. It was a awesome workout! I think it's going to be my favorite machine now.

The only downfall is that it cost around $7000 to buy. Yikes! Guess I won't be getting one for the house. At least the gym isn't too far, I can just drive there and use it when I want to.



Here's to a healthier you,
Shelly

3 comments:

  1. Craftisan said...

    I tried this out at my gym too.. it sure is a workout! An hour? wow! go Shelly! I didn't last that long ;)

  2. Mom Getting Fit said...

    I love these machine Kim. I have used it every day since. You get better at it the more you use it, so keep it going girl :)

  3. Fitness Gloves said...

    Thank you very much for provide nice technology that to utilize the great services in this blog.weight lifting gloves for women

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...