Lazy Day Saturday

It's very cold and raining here today. We are expecting a snow storm later and are just hanging out at home today being lazy. So I got out of bed early and headed to the gym to get my cardio in. I did a combination of the AMT machine and treadmill and burned 403 calories. I try to shoot for at least 400 calories on my "cardio only" days so I am Happy!


I came home and tried a new recipe from Meal Makeover Moms. I made the Blueberry Banana Pancakes. They were YUM! The only change I made was to use ground flaxseed in place of the wheat germ. The kids liked them too. I made a double batch so the kids can have them a couple days this coming week.


For lunch we are going to have Kashi Frozen Pizza. Very simple but they are good and I am in the mood for pizza. I haven't had "regular" pizza for about 4 months so this sould satisfy my craving for it.

For dinner I am trying yet another new recipe from Meal Makeover Moms. YES I am addicted to their website and now I have their cookbook too. I am making the Simply Delicious Shepherd’s Pie. I'll let you know how it turns out.

UPDATE: The Shephard's Pie was Awesome! We will make again for sure!

Since the weather is bad today, I won't be doing a grocery haul for Green Acres. We are going to go tomorrow (Sunday) instead so I'll do one then.

Have a Great weekend everyone!

Here's to a healthier you,
Shelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...