|Sweet Pumpkin Goodness!|
|Please Note: The can of pumpkin in the picture is a 29 oz. can. You do NOT want to use this much. Only 15 oz.).|
My store didn't have small cans so I used half of the large can.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets. (I use stone sheets so no greasing needed)
- In a large bowl, stir together the cake mix and pumpkin until well blended.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet (I use a cookie dough scoop).
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
|Scooping out the dough|
You can add mini chocolate chips or chopped walnuts or pecans to the batter before cooking. Remember when doing this, it does change the nutritional information.
Total Fat 2.2g
Saturated Fat 0.8g
Dietary Fiber 1g