Title Boxing Club - First class after-thoughts

I survived my first boxing class (barely, lol)!

It was one of the hardest workouts I have ever done, and I've worked out a LOT! From the beginning it got my heart pumping and didn't stop until well after the class was over! It was a lot harder than I expected. As I mentioned in my previous post, my endurance really sucks, so I took a beating at this class! I had to stop several times and rest. Burned 598 calroies! WOOHOO and that was doing about 50% of the work as I just couldn't keep up. As my endurance builds, I know it will get better!

I took a video right after class to share my thoughts. You can see how red my face is and how out of breath I am in the video. It really did kick my butt!

BUT of course I plan on going back! It was so much FUN and I highly recommend it!


9 comments:

  1. Sheila Rae said...

    Love it. They don't offer that here, that I am aware of and my endurance sucks so it would probably way kick my ass. Good job girl!!

    Can't wait to see your updates :)

    I need to start adding video blogs :) Love it..just space it out :)

  2. Mom Getting Fit said...

    They are so much fun Sheila. They are growing really fast, so hopefully come to your area. :)

  3. Katrin said...

    Thats a good workout for burning calories. Just found your blog and will definitely follow it. I am also on my fitness or healthy living journey.

  4. Bronek Wlodarczyk said...

    We like boxing :) :)

  5. Lorraine said...

    Hi!

    I just found your blog and wanted to share mine with you.

    I have my baby girl 6 weeks ago and am now starting my get fit challenge.

    http://www.onlinemummy.co.uk/my-get-fit-after-baby-challenge/

    Lorraine

  6. John smith said...

    commercial fitness equipment can help body exercise for man and woman. Every day it is use improving healthy lifestyle.The information present here this blog is helpful for the readers.

  7. Anonymous said...

    Make sure to eat something within 45 minutes of working out. I have found my favorite post workout snack to be www.fullbar.com. I like to mix it up between the shakes and the fullbars both offer a great source of protein and keep me from constantly snacking after working out!

  8. Patrick Del Rosario said...

    Any kind or form of exercise is really hard at the beginning but eventually you will get used to it. An inspiring mom here.

  9. War Maiden said...

    Dietary Tips:Write down what you eat for one week and you will lose weight.......smolov calculator

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...