Magazine Addiction

For as long as I can remember, I have had a magazine addiction. I remember as a pre-teen buying the TeenBop and Seventeen magazines and spending hours just reading through them.

To this day, I still love magazines, even with all the information you can now find on the Internet, there is something about cuddling up in bed at night and thumbing through a "real" magazine.

Over the years I have signed up for several different subscriptions and right now I receive so many different ones, I couldn't even list them all. I do however want to share my favorite fitness/health related ones with you. I receive and enjoy all the ones listed below and I save them so I can go back through them when I like.



Do you have any favorite fitness/health related magazines that I haven't listed above? If so, click below to comment and let me know!

Here's to a healthier you,
Shelly

2 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    I like to read the HERS Muscle Fitness once in awhile - I find it has more useful information than the Fitness magazine but not as good as Oxygen.. I love that one...

  2. Mom Getting Fit said...

    Thanks Sandra, I will have to check that one out!

    I too love Oxygen! It's a Great mag! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...