Today's Eats

Hey everyone, it's late so I'm going to make this short, but I wanted to post what I ate today.

Breakfast:Oatmeal Egg White Crepes w/Peanut Butter & Honey

Morning Snack:none

Lunch:Left over Taco Soup

After-noon Snack:Zone bar (yes I am addicted to these)

Dinner:
We went out to dinner tonight to celebrate my son's team winning their first football game. We went to a Japanese Steak House. YUM!

I had the following:
Small bowl of soup
Small Salad
Teriyaki Chicken
Sauteed Veggies
Noodles

Probably not the best thing for me but I only ate half so not too bad plus my calories were low throughout the rest of the day so I think I'm ok! Just need to drink a ton of water to flush out all that sodium! :)

We didn't work out today (our day off) but we will be back in the gym tomorrow. It's leg day (my favorite)!

Have a Great night everyone!

Here's to a healthier you,
Shelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...