Oatmeal Egg White Crepes w/Peanut Butter & Honey
2 cups Egg Whites (I use egg whites from "Egg Whites International")
1 cup quick Oatmeal
Natural Peanut Butter
- First, blend the quick oats in a blender at high speed, this will make it more powder like, and set it aside.
- Next, pour 2 cups Egg Whites into the blender, then blend on low speed.
- Slowly add the quick oats back to the blender. Once both are blended a little turn the speed on the blender up to high and blend for 30 seconds.
- Heat a skillet sprayed with pam on medium heat.
- Slowly pour in the batter. The more you pour in the pan the bigger it will be so adjust accordingly. Once in the pan you can thin it out by lifting the pan off the burner and swirling it a little to spread the batter out wider (Note: The batter will be very thin, kind of watery, not thick like pancake batter).
- Once cooked on one side, flip it over.
- While it is cooking the other side you can add the peanut butter. It is a little hard to spread Natural Peanut Butter so do your best. When it is done place it on a plate, roll it up and top with honey. YUM!
I have also had them with sliced bananas in the middle as well as Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter drizzled with a lil sugar-free chocolate syrup. The ones pictured are the peanut butter and honey and the dark chocolate peanut butter and chocolate syrup. They are really good!Here's to a healthier you,