Coming Soon! All New Mom Getting Fit!!

-Be on the Lookout for An All New "Mom Getting Fit"!-
Coming Soon!!!

WOW it's been a long time since I have posted in this blog. Between work, kids, the gym, and life in general, I just haven't had the time OR should I say haven't made the time to keep up with this blog. I guess you could say the "fire" in me just wasn't there.

Over the last year I have been on a roller coaster of eating healthy, eating bad, eating healthy, eating bad, and back and forth. Lucky for me, I have kept up with working out so that has help but I have put on some weight and I'm ready to get that off. I have that "fire" burning inside me again. One thing I have also come to realize is that this blog actually helped me in my journey. It kept me accountable and kept me excited to try to products, experiment with new recipes and stay on track. So I have decided to get back into the blogging world. Life hasn't changed, I'm still just as busy BUT I am going to set aside time to devote to this blog.

With that said, I actually have several new ideas, lots of new recipes to share and product recommendations. I want to redesign the blog and add some new features. So in the next couple months you will see those changes coming. In the meantime, I will be posting here and there so please be sure to visit and don't forget to check out the Mom Getting Fit facebook page (see link below). It's a group of mom's who share our journeys to live a healthier life!

Here's to a healthier you,
Shelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...