Filtrete Water Station
I was excited when I was contacted by the 3M company to see if I would be interested in reviewing their Filtrete Water Station. We are a family that goes through 60+ gallons of bottle water per month. That's a LOT of bottles! Even though we recycle the bottles, you can imagine how the cost adds up! So when I was approached with the opportunity to try a product that could save us money, I couldn't pass it up.Facts about the Filtrete Water Station:
- Fill one, two, three or all four bottles at a time.
- The water filter reduces chlorine taste and sediment from tap water to improve taste, odor and clarity of your water.
- Full bottles can be stored in the refrigerator.
- Extra bottles can be purchased separately.
- Includes 4 reusable grab & go bottles.
- Bottles are dishwasher safe and BPA-free.
- When bottles are removed from the Water Station, the docking station's valves prevent leaks, so no spills!
- Unique strap for on-the-go carrying features a leak-proof cap.
- Bottles are top rack dishwasher safe.
- Regular use can eliminate the cost and waste of up to 3,000 disposable water bottles per year.
- Filters last up to 100 gallons, or for about 3 months.
- Built-in Filter Change Indicator lets you know when it's time for a replacement.
- Recyclable filter housing is the same #2 plastic as a typical milk jug.
For more information about the Filtrete™ Water Station and other Filtrete™ water filtration products, such as our under-sink water filtration systems visit Filtrete.com/water.