Green Pepper Stuffin

This was my lunch today. So yummy and filling!

Green Pepper Stuffin (recipe below)
Veggie Blend
1/2 Apple w/cinnamon

Green Pepper Stuffin

I got this recipe from a guy at the gym. He was eating it and it smelled so good, I had to make it. I made some adjustments to fit my taste!

Ingredients:
1 lb extra lean Ground Beef
Brown Rice cooked, (I use a 10oz. frozen steam in bag kind)
1 can. Tomato Sauce
Diced Onion
1/2 Diced Green Pepper (I dice this really small)
3-4 cloves fresh garlic, diced
Salt/Pepper & Garlic powder to taste.

Directions:
Spray a large skillet with pam, add onions, garlic and green pepper and saute over medium heat until slightly cooked. Then add your ground beef and cook until well done. Turn heat down to low and add your cooked brown rice, tomato sauce and seasoning. I add just a little bit of salt, pepper and lots of garlic powder (I love garlic), and cook on low for about 5 mins, stirring frequently (this is just to get all the flavors blended well).

I usually do NOT eat this right away, as I think it taste even better the next day. So I store it in a container in the frig until the next day. This makes a large amount. I get 4 large 1 cup servings (1 serving is what you see in the picture), so makes several meals for me.




1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    There's definately a great deal to learn about this subject. I love all the points you've
    made.

    Also visit my webpage :: family advice

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...