Non-Scale Victories

So I thought I would share some of my non-scale victories with everyone. I believe these are more important than the number on the scale.
  • I have went down almost 2 full dress sizes since I started.
  • I run now between workout sets instead of walking.
  • I have muscles in my body I never knew I could get.
  • My husband says my butt is getting so small :)
  • I can do walking lunges really well now.
  • My ring finger went from a size 9 down to a size 7.
  • I sleep much better at night.
  • I have more energy than I have had in a long time.
  • I have had cookies and cakes in the house and have not eaten one bite.
  • I eat more fruits and veggies than I have ever eaten in my life.
  • I drink more water than I ever have.
  • I am having regular bowel movements. (I know might be "TMI" but it's a BIG victory to me :)

    I know there are many others I can't think of right now, so I'll be sure to post them as I remember them or as I achieve more!

    What Non-Scale Victories have you achieved? Click to comment below and let us know!
All my best,
Shelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...